© 2020 – 2021 AEA3 WEB
Image default
News

Second Afghan evacuee boy dies in Poland after eating toxic mushrooms

Six-year-old pronounced dead a day after his younger brother also died after eating soup made from death cap mushrooms

A second child of an Afghan family evacuated from Kabul to Poland has died after eating soup containing death cap mushrooms, which the family had unknowingly gathered in a forest outside their quarantine centre.

The six-year-old boy received an emergency liver transplant but doctors were unable to save him. His five-year-old brother died on Thursday at Poland’s main children’s hospital in Warsaw, where both were treated.

Continue reading…

Related posts

UK farmers to get more help from overseas workers for 2021 harvest

AEA3

UK employers struggle with worst labour shortage since 1997

AEA3

Biden: Trump’s diagnosis is a ‘bracing reminder’ of the seriousness of Covid – video

AEA3

Your ads here. Click here