Latest updates: prime minister says 2% of population have virus; UK daily statistics show further 830 Covid-related deaths
- Sunak unveils £4.6bn relief package for retail and hospitality sectors
- Exams in core subjects may still go ahead in England this summer
- Lockdown in England likely in place until March, Gove warns
- How to cope with the winter lockdown
- Coronavirus global updates – live
Whitty shows the next slides.
This one shows the the spread of the new variant.
Whitty shows the first graph, showing how Covid has spread.