US speaker of the house makes surprise visit to Zelenskiy in capital, as UK warns of Russian troll factories spreading disinformation
- What we know on day 67 of the invasion
- Depleted Russian units that failed to take Kyiv are merging, says MoD
- UK investigates reports of captured Briton paraded on Russian TV
- Defiant Poland vows to wean itself off Russian energy
- Russia bombs Kharkiv as Ukrainians claim ‘tactical successes’
- The volunteers exhuming Kyiv region’s dead
US speaker of the house, Nancy Pelosi, has visited president Zelenskiy in Kyiv.
In video just published by the Ukrainian president, Pelosi arrived with a delegation of US representatives.
In response to a question about the guarantee last month, a Chinese foreign ministry spokesman suggested that such “security assurances have clear limitations on the content and are triggered under specific conditions”, in reference to a similar United Nations security resolution on non-nuclear states.