© 2020 – 2021 AEA3 WEB
Image default
News

England fan who stormed Euro 2020 final at Wembley defends his actions

‘Pablo’, 24, estimates at least 5,000 ticketless fans got into Wembley on Sunday and explains how they did it

One of the organisers of the storming of Wembley by thousands of ticketless fans has defended the widely criticised breach, as more details emerged about the scale of the security lapse.

Pablo (not his real name), 24, from the Midlands, was one of the administrators of a Telegram chat group of hundreds of ticketless fans who shared tips about getting into Sunday’s final. Hours before the kick-off those who succeeded advised those still outside on where breaches had been made, he said.

Continue reading…

Related posts

770 students at Northumbria University test positive for coronavirus

AEA3

Hundreds of millions in green grants for English homes pulled despite delays

AEA3

Ministers using public purse as personal cashpoint, says Labour

AEA3

Your ads here. Click here