All the latest news and results after Thursday’s elections in Scotland, England and Wales
- Nicola Sturgeon plays down SNP prospects after pro-UK tactical voting
- Labour makes big gains in Wales defeating ex-Plaid Cymru leader
- Labour’s Khalid Mahmood says party has become ‘London-centric’
- 2021 elections: results for the English local, Scottish and Welsh polls
- When to expect results from Super Thursday elections
Q: What will you do if Boris Johnson refuses to allow a second referendum?
Swinney says Johnson is not “some overlord”. He says Johnson should accept the democratic will of the Scottish parliament.
John Swinney, Scotland’s deputy first minister, is being interviewed on the Today programme now. Nick Robinson is interviewing him.
Q: Do you accept you won’t get an overall majority?