- Biden says he’s on course to win as Trump threatens to fight outcome
- ‘Count every vote’: protesters take to streets across US
- Why are the media reporting different US election results?
- Trump v Biden – full results as they come in
- Senate and House elections – full results as they come in
There’s been a lot of conspiracies and disinformation flying around about the election and vote counting. This appears to be from the “Well, this is awkward” files…
A conservative “news” site reports catching a man wheeling in “suspicious” equipment to the Detroit convention center, implying it was used to steal ballots.
The “ballot thief” was my photographer. He was bringing down equipment for our 12-hour shift. https://t.co/4UsRdOncZ3
Whichever way you look at it, it has been quite a phenomenal vote in America this week. Record turnout, the two candidates with the highest voting tallies in history, and possibly the biggest margin of victory since Ronald Reagan swept Jimmy Carter out of the White House in 1980.
if this estimate proves correct, Joe Biden will have received a higher percentage of the popular vote than Ronald Reagan received in his landslide victory over President Jimmy Carter in 1980 https://t.co/3qLW4WKhv1