- Trump condemned for falsely claiming election victory
- Trump wins swing state Florida in setback for Biden
- Republicans confident they will keep Senate after fears of backlash
- Trump v Biden – full results
- Senate and House elections – full results
We have buttoned up our previous election blog, but to get a sense of how the night unfolded (if you did not stay up) you can find it here.
As for where things stand, the presidential race is too close to call, with results in Wisconsin expected in the coming hours but other states – Nevada, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Michigan – potentially taking days to complete their counts.